Author Topic: My Girlfriend is a Giant Fairy 3  (Read 255 times)

Offline fancomicsjohn

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My Girlfriend is a Giant Fairy 3
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 06:32:57 AM »
My Girlfriend is a Giant Fairy 3 16 pages

Most couples talk dirty during sex, but Mason and Shae did it their own way. "You want me to grow really big, don't you? You want to watch while I extinguish entire cities beneath my gargantuan form!"

"Yes, Shae, do it! Grow as big as you can! Devour entire... fuck!" Mason said, right before finishing in Shae's mouth. But while it was just pillow talk for Mason, Shae took the talk a whole lot more seriously. "So which city do you want me to destroy first?" Shae asked. "I was thinking Paris might be fun!" Mason knew there was only one way to talk Shae out of destroying the city... by proposing that they go on a romantic trip to Paris!

Mason and Shae pack their luggage and leave for the airport! When their taxi driver is rude, Shae shrinks him and his taxi, and swallows both while Mason is looking the other way! While they fly on a jet, the stewardess flirts with Mason. Shae doesn't like that, so she shrinks the stewardess down and swallows her!

Mason fell asleep on the plane, and woke up the next morning in a fancy hotel room with a view of the whole city. As beautiful as the view is, Mason is more interested in Shae, whose 20-foot tall body practically fills the hotel room. Mason just wants to have sex, but Shae has bigger plans. Shae makes a mile-high copy of herself appear in the far side of the city. Mason watches as she walks towards the Eiffel Tower, crushing dozens of apartment buildings with each step. Mason begs her to stop, but she gives him an ultimatum: if Shae doesn't get to destroy Paris, they won't have any sex the entire trip!

Mason knows it's wrong, but he can't stop himself. While the mile-high Shae grinds on top of the Eiffel Tower, Mason climbs on top of Shae's ass and fucks her from behind. He comes inside of her, and thinks that's the end of it... But Shae isn't even close to done growing. Will Mason tell her to stop... Or will he fuck Shae while she destroys the whole city?

https://k2s.cc/file/c7b25e21a089f

Tags: