Author Topic: AstroDomina - A TINY'S CHRISTMAS WISH - VORE GIANTESS - Findom  (Read 1613 times)

Offline fancomicsjohn

• Administrator
    • View Profile
AstroDomina - A TINY'S CHRISTMAS WISH - VORE GIANTESS - Findom
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 04:06:01 PM »
AstroDomina - A TINY'S CHRISTMAS WISH - VORE GIANTESS - Findom
http://k2s.cc/file/10ef4c9c2c682/AstroDomina-ATINYSCHRISTMASWISH-VOREGIANTESS-Findom.mp4

⁣I eat little men like you for a snack. I hope you're ready to face your end. After all, isn't this what you wished for in the first place? To end up in my mouth? As you look up to Sydney eating some nuts, your mind starts to wonder. What would it be like to go in her mouth? Maybe get swallowed whole? She catches you staring at her after letting out a big fart. You don't really have a good answer for her. She picks you up and gives you the choice of ending your life whichever way you like. She puts you back down and offers to crop dust you again. You have no choice but to endure her farts. She's a bit gassy from all the nuts. You're enjoying both the view and the smells. She picks you up again and gives you a preview of where you're going to end up. Between the close ups of her mouth and the burping, you're getting overly excited. She licks you a few times and says it's time to fulfil your xmas wish.

Tags: