Author Topic: My Girlfriend is a Giant Fairy 2  (Read 397 times)

Offline fancomicsjohn

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My Girlfriend is a Giant Fairy 2
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 08:57:16 AM »
My Girlfriend is a Giant Fairy 2 175 pages

It's not easy having a size-changing fairy for a girlfriend! Mason can do little but watch as the towering fairy smashes up downtown, causing massive destruction for his amusement. That's when he gets an idea... There's only that Shae wants to do even more than rampage... and it's having sex with Mason!

Shae shrinks down to "only" twelve feet tall, and takes Mason to the lobby of a fancy hotel. Mason can't decide whether to have Shae wear lingerie, or wear a sexy maid outfit, or a sexy college coed outfit... So Shae does the obvious thing, and makes two copies of herself! The three sexy fairies work together to pleasure Mason in just about every conceivable way, making him cum again and again. Shae uses her size-changing powers to make herself bigger, and one of the Shae's even makes her breasts swell up to enormous proportions! Finally, Shae has such an earth-shattering orgasm that she nearly outgrows the hotel!

A hotel concierge calls the police, and Mason watches as Shae eats the innocent woman. The police train their guns on the giantess, and Mason barely escapes before Shae brings the entire building down. Now hundreds of feet tall, Shae devours the policewomen, before following after Mason. But to his surprise, two other gigantic Shae's show up behind her!

https://k2s.cc/file/610d9244db9fd

Tags: